Thursday, January 13, 2011

Top Flicks 2010

I was going to make a list of my "Top Ten" Movies of 2010, but then I realized I may not have even seen ten movies this year I liked enough to include on a list, so then I just thought I would list may favorie films from what I did see. They are in no particular order:

 

1 - True Grit

2 - Book of Eli

3 - Inception

4 - Toy Story 3

5 - Shutter Island

 

So, I guess that would be my favorite 5 of 2010. Three of those I actually managed to see in a theatre. That's amazing in itself.

Notable runner ups would be:

 

Iron Man 2

Robin Hood

How to Train a Dragon

and The Expendables


and the worst movioe I saw this year? Easy...

 

Twilight: Eclipse

 

There are a lot of movies I haven't seen that I wanted to, such as

Red

The Social Network

Get Low

Tron: Legacy aka Tron 2

Harry Potter: Deathly Hallows Part 1

 

But I will have to catch those this year when they hit blu...

 

 

No comments: